Who we are
Our website address is: https://imperopropertysolutions.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit
- Log files track actions occurring on the site and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons, tags and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
We use the information to:
- Communicate with you ( in line with the preferences you have shared with us).
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services (when in line with the preferences you have shared with us).
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular your IP address) and more generally to improve and optimise our website to give you a better web experience.
Who we share your data with
We will not pass your details on to any other companies or third parties for marketing purposes.
We do use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the website. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here:
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here:
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
As described above, we may use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
When you register on our website, we will maintain your information unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
What rights you have over your data
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access all personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted.
If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us via email, using email@example.com
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
We will only use your information for ourselves and for the subject you provided it for. We will never share your information with third parties. We will also never spam. Official documents like contracts are kept at encrypted data servers which belong to Impero property Solutions Ltd.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Impero Property Solutions Ltd is registered with The Property Redress Scheme. Our registration number is PRS017485 . We hold the correct Professional Indemnity insurance and a Data License with ICO. Copies are available to any investor prior to any fee’s being paid.
Changes to this policy
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy Date – August 2019