- If the property deal falls through due to unforeseen circumstances relating to the property or vendor, Impero Property Solutions Ltd will offer to replace the property deal with one of a similar return on investment, within 3 months. Alternatively, Impero Property Solutions Ltd will refund your money minus our standard £250 admin fee.
- If the customer pulls out of the property deal sold to them, within 14 days of the terms & conditions being signed, there is a “no quibble money back guarantee”. This means Impero Property Solutions Ltd will refund your money without needing a reason as to why you are withdrawing. This will be minus our standard £250 admin fee.
- If the property deal falls through due to the customer being rejected for a mortgage, Impero Property Solutions Ltd will endeavour to replace the property deal with one of a similar return on investment, if the customer is able to get a mortgage within 6 months of signing these terms & conditions.
- A member of Impero Property Solutions Ltd (or an appropriately trained representative) has carried out a full inspection of the property and it is as described in the viewing inspection document (which will be sent to you after the fee has been paid). We have done our due diligence, regarding the property, to the best of our ability.
- Impero Property Solutions Ltd develop an educated estimate of the following (as appropriate to the property deal): rental figures, property outgoings, refurbishment/ renovation costs, required fees and return on investment. However, these are suggested and estimate only and we can’t be held accountable for these figures.
- The customer must provide any requested documents to Impero Property Solutions Ltd for legal purposes (Anti-Money Laundering due diligence) and must inform us of any unspent convictions for fraud or related offences/ current investigations for fraud.
- The customer must provide all requested documents to the estate agent, if required, in a timely manner. If the property deal falls through due to the customer failing to provide relevant documents when requested, Impero Property Solutions Ltd will not be able to replace or refund the property deal.
- If the property deal falls through due to the customer’s own legal, personal or financial circumstances, Impero Property Solutions Ltd will not be able to replace or refund the property deal.
- If the customer pulls out of the property deal sold to them, more than 14 days after the terms & conditions have been signed, there will be no refund provided.
- The customer must consult with a specialised, professional mortgage broker prior to signing these terms and conditions (if applicable for the property deal), unless they are a cash buyer and don’t require a mortgage.
- The customer agrees to follow our Complaints Policy and must not share any perceived negative experiences on social media platforms.